The Texas education system is a complex business responsible for educating over 4.5 million students at a cost of almost $38 billion annually.
To help clients navigate the multifaceted issues of school finance, Moak, Casey & Associates brings together a team of former top education officials who have been associated with every major issue affecting school finance in the last 35 years.
Moak, Casey & Associates is considered the gold standard in high-quality research and planning services for a diverse range of clients concerned with the financial operation and management of public school education.
Some of the many specialized services we offer include:
- State & local revenue planning and modeling
- State aid forecasts
- Economic development analyses and reviews
- Comparative data analyses between school districts and campuses
- Accountability analyses
- Research services
- Administrative technology planning
- Legislative monitoring & lobbying
- Assistance with TEA appeals & expert witness services
Our services produce bottom-line results. That’s why school districts across the state have partnered with us to increase internal planning efficiency, improve state aid levels and build a foundation for improved financial planning.