The Texas School Policy Network, known as TSPN, is an innovative news and information service for school districts and charter schools that offers its members a uniquely comprehensive synthesis of the crucial updates and analysis of school policy topics including both school finance and accountability – the only service that covers both of these vital policy domains, offering depth and breadth.
Moak Casey’s experts distill the complex, ever-changing information and legislation, allowing school leaders to focus their time and efforts on the day-to-day operations of running a school district or charter school, ensuring they have the most up to date guidance to help them navigate through the implementation process.
Moak Casey provides its TSPN members:
- Legislative analysis including bill reviews, legislation summaries, and online bill tracking reports
- Financial modeling and revenue estimation including unlimited access to our real time online templates
- Access to statewide financial models allowing members to compare the potential impact of proposed legislation to other school districts and charter schools across the state
- Updates on the latest developments in state assessment, accountability, academics, curriculum & instruction, and instructional leadership
- Seasonal workshops and webinars with more in-depth coverage of the most pertinent and challenging policy issues
- Regular email newsletters and updates
Annual membership fees are based on district size (number of students)
and range from $1,500 to $6,000.
|District Size (# of Students)||Annual Price|
|12,501 – 25,000||$4,000|
|5,001 – 12,500||$3,500|
|1,001 – 5,000||$3,000|
|1 – 1,000||$1,500|
For general questions about the Texas School Policy Network you can email: TSPN@moakcasey.com